Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Johnson!

The Siblings: L-R: Ryan, me, Johnson, Janice and Jordan (Missing In Action = Benson)

My brother Johnson celebrated his birthday today, Sept 29th working on the Area 3 movie poster for the upcoming CFO Night.  It took him 5 hours to complete because he was using such an old laptop. The laptop was a hand-me-down... it came from me when Ryan arrived from PI bringing along with him a faster computer.

Today, Ryan and I decided to buy him the computer he's been hoping for. After work, we drove down to Best Buys in Downey, CA and got him a computer, a flat screen monitor, and a printer. We drove home and left it in front of his bedroom door. I told mom, papa, and jordan not to say anything to him because I wanted it to be a surprise :-D We were all going to the Area 3 taping that Johnson would be directing and editing.

During the taping, Johnson was working hard as director. Afterwards, he planned to go home and rest because his feet were hurting and he was tired.  I kept agreeing that he should so he can ;).  When he got home and saw the new computer, his sleepiness went away and so did his weariness...  He's at his room getting his computer all set up. I guess you can say that he loves his birthday gift :-D

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Johnson.  You're a cool brother..... irritating at times... but you're cool.  You better enjoy the compliment, because you know me, I'm not good at giving them to you.  I know I'm hard on you at times, but know it's for your own good.  I know you'll be successful in life so you need to believe in yourself and most of all our Almighty God.

Seriously, you have so much talent... sometimes I think you don't know what to focus on because you have so much talent! But stay focus and you can accomplish anything you want. I'm thankful to have you as a brother and I hope and pray that your wishes in life come true as long as it is not against God's will.  Keep active always in the faith because you know that it is the only treasure, the only true wealth we have on earth.  ALWAYS, ALWAYS believe in what God can do for you... He is the only reason why we are still alive... and like what your Kuya Ryan told me... EVERY SINGLE BREATH is a GIFT from GOD.

Happy Birthday again! Oh and I need you to finish editing the video in a month please! ;-D

Love Ate Joan and Kuya Ryan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How lucky for him to have you in his life! Your words have the power to direct his course in so many hidden ways! Bless you!!