Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Jodick!

My cousin Jodick celebrated his 27th birthday on Sunday, so a group of us Endique cousins decided to eat out at Shin Sen Gumi to get some Ramen.  I'm really not a soup person, but the Ramen is really good! On the way to the restaurant, Ryan, Johnson, Jordan, ate Virmz and I passed by Baskin Robbins and got a birthday cake and candles for him.  Good thing they were still open!  It was really fun hanging out with the cousins again. It's been awhile and I miss them. HOpefully we'll get to plan a cousin trip again soon.  Maybe to AZ. Last night, they were talking about camping again... maybe next year... we'll see... probably a different place than Mammoth this time... but we'll see...

Anyways, I wanted to greet Jodick a happy birthday!!! You're still my most favorite Math Tutor ever! May all your prayers come true and may you have success in the years to come!



No comments: