Monday, September 15, 2008

Perfecto Family Photo Shoot

The day Ryan and I were suppose to return to Long Beach, CA from New York City, I received a text from my friend Apple.  She asked if I could take their family portraits because relatives from Canada were visiting. Who am I to say no??  Of course I would love to take their family photos!  

I remember during my sister's wedding, the girls in the family practiced the songs the band were to play during my sisters wedding reception.  The night before the wedding, they went to the hotel late at night, set up their instruments (drums, guitars, keyboard, mics, etc..) with kuya Rouel and were making sure the sound system sounded just right! They stayed their pretty late practicing their numbers. They are soooo awesome and so very talented! I am forever grateful to them for helping out Janice and Benson on their special day.

It was an honor to have been asked to take their photos! They were one of my first clients when I started this photography business taking photos of the Grand Opening of their dental office and until now, they continue to support me :-D.  So I would just like to thank them and let them know that I appreciate their faith in me.  

I hope you enjoy this slide show po. Please click on the photo below.



No comments: