Monday, September 29, 2008

Dawson Family Photoshoot

Karen had emailed me a couple of weeks ago. She wanted to get family photos taken as a birthday gift to themselves since she, her husband and daughter have birthdays in September. We decided to take photos at Seal Beach, CA because it was one of the closest beach around and a favorite weekend beach location of the family.

We met at a party the day before the photo shoot because she knows Kuya Richard. Her family is so nice! Her daughter is sooooo cute and I love her personality. Everything seemed to amuse her from running around on the beach with her parents, finding a big chunk of seaweed and then throwing parts of it back into the ocean, to playing with her toys creating sea creatures with sand and then balancing on the railroad tracks. I'll never see tire tracks on sand the same ever again. She called them "WAFFLE PATTERNS" on the sand. I enjoyed photographing them and I hope they enjoy the slideshow and the photos.

Special big THANK YOU to Kuya Richard for the referral! ;-D I appreciate it A LOT kuya!

Please click on the photo to get the slideshow started.

No comments: