Thursday, September 18, 2008

Updated Blog - Free 2009 Mini-Calendars ALL GONE

Regarding my blog below... - CALENDARS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.. It's been reserved for the first 40 who responded.

Thank you and sorry if you didn't get one. :( Next year again :-D

------

I'm giving away 40 of these 2009 Calendars! They usually retail for more than $7 at stores! First 40 people to email me at joan.solitario@es-sense.com will get it.

It's cool because it's small enough to carry around, it has a pen with it that can be tucked into the back of the calendar, and there's lots of room to write your appointments. Let me know if you're interested in getting one!

One per person only! If someone you know is interested, please have them also email me. It won't be fair for others if I save 2 or more for anyone since it is first come first serve basis.

Please e-mail me your name and address in case I need to send it to you.

No comments: