Sunday, September 7, 2008

God Will Provide For Her Absence

Yesterday, we laid our beloved aunty vivian to rest at Cypress Forest Lawn.  It has been one of the most hardest two weeks ever... and I know it'll always be hard no matter how many days, months, or years pass...

It will be hard not seeing my aunty vivian. 

It will be hard seeing her family without her.

It will be hard having family parties without her and her specialty dishes...

It will be hard... but like I told Joy this evening.. it'll get hard.. but it'll just make us stronger. It's when we are weak that we are strong because God is all the more closer to us.  My uncle Jojo emailed me a short message that keeps popping up in my mind and would like to post up on this blog... It was the last sentence in his message that read, "God will provide for her absence".  

I thought that was one of the most perfect thing that anyone could have said in a situation like this...  God will provide like what He always does for His children... so Joy, Fred, Jodick, Tasha, and uncle Willy, I pray that with God you will find the strength you need to go on because God will provide you with the comfort you and the rest of our families are needing at this moment in our lives...  Everything will be "okay" we just have to "always pray" because He will never give us anything that we can't handle...

This song is dedicated to your family as well as all our loved ones who are still grieving...

Aunty Vi: We miss you so much!

This was the last photo I took of my aunty vi.  Taken on August 24, 2008.  She passed away on Wednesday, August 27, 2008... :(.......  We'll see you again one day....



No comments: