Sunday, September 14, 2008

Jewel and Micah Wedding Slideshow

Ka Jewel and Micah, thank you very much for letting me, Ryan, Johnson, and Gerard capture your wedding day.  It was so touching that I couldn't help but cry during the ceremony... I got really into the ceremony that I had to remind myself that I needed to start clicking :).  The locale of Long Beach and National City miss you both a lot and can't wait to see you again here in Southern California when you get the chance to visit during CFO Night!!!!

We hope you enjoy this slideshow of your wedding with your requested song to be used to show them off... ;) We hope to post up your Wedding Video Summary soon as well!

Please click on the photo below to view your slideshow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so inspire of what i saw, I feel like i wanted to marry my wife again, and let you joan and crew to the photo slide, you guys capture the very essense the moment, and whatever that make your hair go up.excellent job,

May god bless you and your crew.

Oh yeh, CONGRATZ K JEWEL ND MICAH!

Anonymous said...

ate joan, u guys did a really good job! love the pictures and you captured the moment :) they look so happy!! awww makes me wanna get married already!!! LOVE IT!!!! congratulations bro. jewel and sis. micah!!!!! we miss u here!!!
-kaye-

ES-Sense said...

Thank you both for your kind comments! Ka Jewel and Sis Micah were really fun and it was such a blessing to have gotten to know them better.