Saturday, September 20, 2008

Who's Engaged!?

HE'S ENGAGED!? 

I had heard through the grapevine that Kuya Richard De Castro got engaged but I didn't believe until I got an evite to an engagement party from him...It was hard to believe because Kuya Richard is always kidding around!  Sometimes I don't know if he's telling the truth!  So when I finally met his bride to be, it hit me! HE'S ENGAGED!!

L-R: Me, Mimi, Kuya Rich, Ate Yolleta, and Karen

Mimi and Kuya Rich are wonderful together!  They met through a friend he had visited in North Carolina.  I was asking Mimi so many questions, that I started to feel bad because it was as if I was giving her a job interview... Sorry Mimi!  I just wanted to know all the details... how they met, how he proposed, when the wedding would be, where the wedding would be, the color theme for their wedding... but she was sooooo nice and answered all my questions... 

I found out that Kuya Rich had set it up to propose to her during her birthday.  He gathered friends and coworkers to meet at her parents house.  When Kuya Rich and Mimi arrived to her parents house, she thought it was some sort of surprise birthday party. When they started singing the happy birthday song, he brought out a cake for her. However instead of the cake having the usual Happy Birthday greeting, it read, Will You Marry Me? It was sweeeet! ;)

This evening while we were watching the video, Kuya Mel and Ate Leni were asking Mimi to come over to the kitchen. There was another cake!  Mimi came out of the kitchen and she started to sing Happy Birthday... she brought the cake out to Kuya Rich.

The delicious cake from Kuya Mel and Ate Leni


They are so cute together!!!

You two are so right together! Congratulations! I can't wait till your wedding day! 

No comments: