Thursday, August 28, 2008

Aunty V

I'll miss her greatly... my aunty vivian or what we call her as "aunty V". She was always positive about everything and nothing could keep her from being in a good mood.  Even when she was in pain... everything is always "okay". 

I'm going to miss you a lot aunty v.  How can we ever have another camping trip?  You were always the cook! I don't think I'll be able to plan one.... for a very long time.... a very very very long time. It would hurt to go to Mammoth without her there... 

Even when I was getting married in the Philippines... she was excited to go!! When I first told her that I wanted their family to be at my wedding, I remember her saying, "Of course!" without any hesitation.  She was even more excited when Fred and Natasha got married 18 days ago in New Jersey... Now here I am looking through the photos during the wedding... searching for my aunty V.

She definitely lived a full and happy life... raising three successful/faithful/active children that I am proud to say are my cousins...  and through them, I'll see a part of her always...

I miss you aunty and I am grateful to God for giving me an aunt like you...  Until we see each other again... and yes, I'll be sure to take care of Joy ;-D as well as Jodick, Fred, and Uncle Willy too.

No comments: