Sunday, August 17, 2008

Last Day In NY

I haven't had the chance to blog about our last day in NY, so here it is!

We got to ate Peachy's home around 9pm on Saturday after Fred's wedding. Before we got home though, ate Peachy wanted to take us to a Thai Restaurant to get some dinner, especially since Ryan and I didn't really get to eat during the wedding. Sorry, but I forgot the name of the restaurant... something with "Thai" in the name.. Ryan says it was called, "Thai Food" (go figure)... Here are photos of our meal :-D We got some sort of salmon dish, a papaya salad dish, and of course, the ever popular pad thai dish :-D


The next day, before worship service, Ryan and I ate breakfast at Dunkin Donuts. It's all over the place, but I never really tried their donuts until now. Gosh, I just realized how much food we've eaten throughout the trip... okay back on my diet tomorrow! =P. Sparkpeople... here I come ;-D


We attended worship service the next day at Bellmore Locale (formerly known as Long Beach, NY locale). The lesson was really nice and inspirational.. as we remember it, it was about trusting in what God can do for us... and not specifically the instruments He uses... :-D Here's a photo of me and Ryan outside the chapel after the worship service.


We hung out with some brethren. Actually I met them a long time ago at a chat room known as INC mIRC. They are my old mIRCer friends from long ago!! Here are some pictures of them :-D Oh and happy birthday KAT!
I also got shot of Ricci and Carlo (old IRC friends) and their adorable Riley! (I hope I spelled his name right!) He is the cutest CWS Bellmore baby ever that I know! ;) I just realized that the couples shown on this blog are products of INC IRC :-D.


Well, Ryan and I had to book a hotel room for Sunday evening at the Sheraton because our flight back home was canceled. Before going to the hotel, ate Peachy, Ryan and I passed by Jones Beach to take some photos. We then headed off to Jordan's Lobster Bar for lunner (lunch-dinner)...

No comments: