Friday, August 22, 2008

I got a Shootsac!!!!!

Today, I got to work and totally forgot that I had a package coming... when I got in, I already had a ton of things to do, so when Brad came by and handed this package to me, it made my day!


Here's my shootsac! I love it already! I tried it on and I can't believe I didn't get one of these a long time ago... it really does conform to your body unlike the typical camera bags out there. Plus what's cool is that the cover can be changed too!! I need to get one for Ryan :-D.


So, if any of you would like to give me a gift for whatever reason... a gift certificate from shootsac.com would be soooo awesome! *hint hint* :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my new shootsac too! What cover are you going to get? I have Spinner and I feel so special everytime I put it on! :)