Thursday, August 7, 2008

Statue of Liberty to South New Jersey

Our morning started at about 5:30 am. Ryan, ate Peachy, and I were running really late!  We were suppose to meet everyone at Battery Park by 7:30 a.m. but because of the traffic and overall craziness of NYC, we ended up meeting my brother, cousins, and friends from Long Beach, CA at around 8:45 a.m. They waited for us for over an hour so our apologies to you all and thank you for waiting for us as well as picking up our tickets!!


As soon as we got there and had our tickets in hand, we went directly to the ferry boat that takes us to the Statue of Liberty.  This was our view from the boat.

Since we were all rushing in the morning and did not get a bite to eat, we decided to get some brunch at the refreshment area when we arrived at the Statue of Liberty island.  Ryan, Johnson and I ended up sharing two orders of fish and chips! YUMMY!! Afterwards, we headed off to line up to go inside the statue... AND it took about an hour to an hour and a half!! 


There are so much more photos from our trip to the Statue of Liberty, so to view them, please click HERE

We were planning on eating some NY Pizza but we were running late and had to get to South New Jersey (SNJ) for the wedding rehearsal! So we ending up getting some fast foods at a service/rest area on the way...

Here is one photo of the couple during the rehearsal.  They are so cute!  I think...no... I know I'm going to get teary eyed when I see these two get married... I still CAN'T believe that my cousin is getting married! After years of seeing him grow up... I know I'm going to get emotional... Good thing I have the camera in front of my face... I can hide it ;)


Everyone from the rehearsal left for Natasha's house where food was prepared.  It was really nice to have met some of the brethren in SNJ.  They're soooo friendly!  It's really a blessing to be members of the INC! No matter how far we live from each other.. whenever we meet, it's like we've known one another for a long time.. because we share the same faith :-D

ANYWAYS... Natasha and Fred surprised me and Ryan with beautiful personalized/engraved gifts! Fred and Natasha, thank you for everything! We are sooooo happy for the two of you!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow thank you for sharing. It makes me feel like part of it. I can't believe they're getting married soon! That shot made me teary-eyed for not being there. Thanks for sharing!