Sunday, August 3, 2008

INC 94th/40th Anniversary Celebration

Ten years ago, during our 30th Year Anniversary for the INC in San Jose, CA... I walked around alone thinking how it would be so cool to one day have Ryan in the US to celebrate the church's anniversary.  I thought to myself and prayed silently that one day, he and I will have an opportunity to help the church to work on a big celebration..  It was always a dream... a prayer of mine that I kept to myself.  It "WAS" just between me and HIM above. 

When I found out that we were going to have a joint celebration with the District of Northern California, I was so EXCITED! All the more I kept asking, "please...please...please... I really want Ryan and I to be a part of it... somehow.. some way.. in any way.... HE definitely heard my prayers... 

- - -
It surely is a weekend to remember.  After all our efforts in practicing, all the meetings, emails, phone calls, sleepless nights, as well as the last minute request to compose the Parade of Flags song and orchestrate it as well as orchestrate the Voice of a Child song composed by sis Kate it was definitely worth it!  The day finally arrived! It was finally time to celebrate the INC Anniversary!  

I'll miss EVERYONE that I had the honor to work with.  From the CWS Children  to my fellow District Officers.  They are an inspiration and I can't wait to work with them again on our upcoming district activities! It's a blessing to be part of this District of Southern California. I'm so proud of us all for doing an AWESOME job! Above all, I'm so thankful to God for giving me and Ryan an opportunity...... an experience of a lifetime!

Click on picture to view larger version :-D.  When I get Socal's CWS Choral Group Photo, I plan on adding it on to this blog as well! :-D For now, this is all I have...


A picture of me and Ryan with our Staff Shirts and Badges ;-D
P.S. Another prayer answered...

No comments: