Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Applebees! Finally!

After worship service this evening, ate Peachy, Ryan and I went to Applebees to get some dinner.  This is the FIRST TIME Ryan and I tried the restaurant so it's a big deal and should be blogged about! ;-D. Here's a picture of Ryan and Ate Peachy (two of the Arellano cousins - represent!).


We ordered 2 appetizers, the spinach artichoke dip and buffalo wings. I got an apple walnut chicken salad as well. I think ate peachy got a California something salad and Ryan got a Chop Steak with a baked potato. The food was deliciouso! (or what they say in tagalog: ANG SARAP TALAGA!!) We will definitely go back to an Applebees in California! Sorry if my pictures aren't large enough to view the food.... I didn't want any of you to get hungry and start salivating on your computer screens heheh ;-D


Okay goodnight/goodmorning! It's now 1:16 a.m. and I have jetlag! 
We have to wake up in 3 hours to visit the Statue of Liberty!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was the first time you went to Applebees. We always go there over here... Well not much now. =) Try happy hour. Appetizers are cheap and they serve alot. Hi ate Peachy! Is kuya Ryan growing out his beard... hehe =D