Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fred & Natasha - Wedding Slideshow

After months of preparations, the day finally arrived! Fred & Natasha were wed on a beautiful Saturday morning in a quiet little town called Sicklerville, New Jersey.  These two must have been one of the most "in love" couples I've ever witnessed!   Just by looking at Fred, you can see how much he loves her... and how much she loves him too.  I thought it was so much fun that after the wedding, Fred treated a lot of us out to get some Italian Ice at Rita's Italian ice... This definitely was one of the most fun weddings I've attended with their Hawaiian themed reception!

Fred and Natasha are currently driving across the country during their honeymoon. How cool is that?!?  So I wanted to get this slideshow up so that it'll be ready when they get to California.

For those of you who were not able to attend, I hope you enjoy this slideshow as well! Please click on their photo below to get the slideshow started!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loveeet!
Will you make one for me as beatuful as fred and natasha's when I get married...? =P
ate inky