Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just us..


The last wedding we worked on had a rented a photo booth.  The kind where you take funny photos and wait a couple of minutes to get a printed copy of your shots.  Here are a couple of photos of me, Ryan, my brother and cousin.  They help me out so much with weddings and events, I wouldn't know what to do without them.  Just a little thank you to them for all their support! I owe you guys dinner one of these days... maybe after our upcoming CFO Night. You guys are THE GREATEST! I enjoy working with you a lot and I hope we'll get to work together more this coming year.  

I'll be posting up pictures of Lauralee and Steve's wedding before the end of the week! After a crazy busy 3 weeks, I just needed a couple of days...to stop and take a breather...

Ryan and I taking another opportunity to be photographed!

No comments: