Saturday, October 18, 2008

Steve & Lauralee's Wedding Slideshow

It's been a REALLY crazy past two months, not just for me, but my family too so my blogging is lagging... But Ryan and I managed to get a slideshow done!!! WOOHOO!

We met Steve and Lauralee one Friday night at their home in Cypress. Lauralee had found my website, contacted me. A week after meeting with them, Lauralee and Steve informed us that they wanted to hire us to cover their wedding not just photography but videography as well!

Ryan and I were SO excited to have gotten this opportunity from Steve and Lauralee! We started as complete strangers to them, but now they have become really awesome people who Ryan and I consider as friends! They not only flew us to Seattle for their engagement shoot, but Ryan and I met both sides of their families and that's very special!

Steve and Lauralee: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!! I miss the moments Ryan and I had shared with you both and I hope we'll get to see you both again after all our work is done with your wedding photos/video.

Without further delay, please click on their photo below to start a slideshow of just SOME of their photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

It was so nice meeting you:)
Hopefully I'll see you again.