Thursday, October 23, 2008

Coming Soon! :-D

It's coming soon!!!! I'm reallllly realllllllllly realllllllllllllllllllly excited! Ryan has been working on a new design for our blog which means photos posted on my blog will be bigger than what I am able to post now! Ryan has been working on the blog design for the past week now, sleeping past 12:30 am... Sometimes I really have to pull him away from working on it so that we can both get some sleep... (I can't sleep well when I know he's working late at night...)

At first I looked at having someone else design it for us... but Ryan was determined to do it himself :-D. This is what I mean when I say, Ryan is my EVERYTHING :-D. He is my IT guy, my video editor, my blog site developer, my website creator, my 2nd photographer, my music composer, my music arranger, my solist, my pianist, my music tutor, my best friend, and most of all my husband… I would be lost without him and life would be a big blah... Hopefully, the next time I need to post on the blog, it'll be on the new one!

THANK YOU RYAN! ILYMYSM! ;-D

4 comments:

michelle ford said...

you are sooooooo lucky. i just started this blogging thing and blogger definitely has a bit of frustrating stuff. the size of the pix being one of them. good luck and can't wait to see what's next.

michelle ford said...

you are soooo lucky. i'm new to this blogging thing and i've discovered some of the frustrations w blogger. the pix sizes is definitely one of them.

Mary Marantz said...

that's so exciting!! can't wait to see it!

Ginger Murray said...

ooh! New blog! It will be the month of new things for us both!!! :)