Thursday, May 22, 2008

You Rock!

Okay, so I opened up my email today and guess what I found!?!? An e-mail from Jasmine Star! At first I couldn't believe it…especially since I’m a nobody in the photography industry.. but it was there in my inbox and within the FROM column it read: "JASMINE STAR". I know I know.. She emailed me before, but even now I get excited getting a response from her! SHE actually checked out my recently created wedding slideshow and this is what she had to say:

"you go girl!! it looked awesome and once you start using it regularly, you'll realize how easy and second-nature it'll become. you rocked it out!! :)xoxo...j*"

Don't you love her “j*” signature! It’s so cute! But this totally made my day! Thank you Jasmine for taking time to view the slideshow and emailing me back! You rock! ;-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading this had to check out the slide show too. Nice job, good timing of the slides. I just started doing the slide-shows thing myself.

Anonymous said...

We had one of those moments too! :-D We're big fans of Mark Brooke and he went and commented on our blog and it totally made our day. :-D

Rock on! Keep it up!!