Saturday, May 3, 2008

Temecula Wedding

Ryan, Johnson, and I attended a beautiful wedding today in Temecula, California at the South Coast Winery Resort. Actually we were hired as the videographers for the couple. John is a police officer in the city of New York, NY. Chas is a flight attendant. There was a funny story that the matron of honor, Vanessa, had shared with all the guests. She said that the first time these two had met, Chas told Vanessa that John was a fireman! Well, policeman or fireman... it didn't matter to Chas and today they are official husband and wife.

Although I was not hired as the photographer... I just had to take some shots... even some details at least... it was just too beautiful there not to! Plus I wanted to respect the camera men there as well! Here are the shots I got to take before I retired my photo camera for the day and picked up my video camera. I'll post up the video summary as soon as it's ready!






No comments: