Monday, May 12, 2008

Steve and Lauralee - Fun Shots!

Yesterday, Ryan and I met with Steve and Lauralee. They hired us to photograph their engagement photos and their wedding on September this year! They have such an awesome idea as table numbers and don't want to spoil their surprise so I'll keep it to myself... However, I just wanted to thank them for trusting in us and giving us this opportunity!

They are the first couple that booked us without any referrals... Lauralee found ES-Sense through an online search, called me one day, and we set up a meeting time for them to view our work. We met at their house where I was introduced to Steve and his mom, Linda. Oh and also to their baby, Lola, who had 6 puppies.

They're another blessing from God :). I'm so glad Ryan and I met them and can't wait to start shooting their photos! Here's a shot I took of them yesterday during our photoshoot. They wanted a photo for their invitations... :) THANK YOU LAURALEE and STEVE for your trust in us!

No comments: