Thursday, April 17, 2008

Busy Weekend!

Tomorrow I'll be attending a special occasion of a dear friend, a sister in faith, Erika!! Not just attending but I've been entrusted to photograph her 18th birthday celebration! I'm so honored to have this opportunity and I pray I do an awesome job for her!  

ES-Sense will also be unveiling the new video introduction clip that we show before every photo montage we create or video we edit. Ryan is actually still working on it and hopefully it'll be done soon so we can insert it on Erika's photo montage presentation for tomorrow night! He's done with the logo animation... now he tells me he's going to do some sort of remix with the old jingle... ??? hmm.... we'll see how it sounds.. but I have full trust in his ability to make it awesome!

Ryan is soooo talented! I'm not just saying that because he's my husband... but seriously.. he really is talented!  He was the one who composed the song for our es-sense jingle... arranged the music... and now creating a new video intro to sync with the song... I'm sooo proud of him for learning all these things on his own! I'm really blessed to have him in my life...

Okay enough of the mushy stuff... I get carried away every time I think of him and start talking/writing about him.... 

This weekend is going to be quite busy... after Erika's 18th birthday celebration on Friday night, we'll be waking up early to do an engagement photo shoot in San Diego for our clients, Jane and Isaac who is getting married in June! Afterwards, we'll try drive back to Long Beach to make it to our cousin's new business office grand opening and take some photos of their celebration there. Afterwards, we both have a dentist appointment!! How fun!!!!! :D

Hopefully everything we'll go smoothly this weekend and we get all our tasks accomplished with God's help! 

No comments: