Monday, July 21, 2008

Vanessa - Maternity

My very first materinity photos were taken of my friend/sister Vanessa :). All I can say is that it was an "interesting" shoot. Myke and Vanessa had reserved a room at the Marriot Hotel in Torrance and we did the photoshoot there. I can't post the photos taken because it's only for their eyes, but here's one that isn't so bad to share. She wanted somewhat of a silhouette shot, but I wanted to be able to show her face too, so we came up with this.


I got this idea from Sarah K Chen Photography. I just added the hands creating hearts.


I can't wait to meet baby Maia. I'm sooo excited! She's definitely going to be one of my favorite babies to photograph! Thank you Vanessa for being a great friend and sister to me. I'm so happy for you and Myke! Ryan and I had a fun time hanging out and eating dinner last night with you both. We gotta do that again soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture with the hands!