Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Day With Ryan

A day spent with my husband Ryan in Pasadena, California. He came with me to attend a seminar for women entrepreneurs.  It was an opportunity to network with other people, however, we didn't bring enough business cards, so we couldn't network much.. (lessoned learned = bring lots of business cards!)

After the seminar, we headed off for lunch at Panda Inn Restaurant.  The servers were nice and that's one thing I always look for... We took our time eating because we had 2 hours to kill before a client meeting at 2pm.  

We headed to Best Buy afterwards and bought me a new SD Card Reader because I lost the one I've been using. I also bought a 4GB SD card as well :).  Then we went to the Starbucks located in the same center to meet with a bride who hired us to do their wedding photography!  I'm so excited to take their engagement photos this March 30th!

After our meeting, Ryan and I decided to go to Huntington Botanical Gardens again since we were close to the area and we finally got our membership card! The only gardens we were able to view were the Children's Garden, Chinese Garden, and the Japanese Garden again because we only had 2 hours left before it was to close.  It started to rain too! Here's a picture of the new Chinese Garden at the Huntington Botanical Gardens



No comments: